Shopping really not my work 1:38 AM

Today, I went out from around 10.30 am but back to UKM almost at 11pm. I went to Times Square. First, I would like to watch Avatar at there, second, I wish to get some CNY clothes. My first target is achieved but the second goal seems too hard for me. I didn't find much t-shirt that suit me, those suit me normally quite expensive. Those cheaper(around RM20-30) t-shirt is bigger than my body size. When I wear it. it's look like a teen wearing an adult's t-shirt. My roommate with better body size n enough height can easily find his clothes. My plan to buy a new watch and new shoes also fail since I didn't see any nice shoes, and those watches I like are very expensive(RM600++). Why I am so short and thin? Why I am not rich? If I can solve either of these situations, I think finding a nice clothes wouldn't be a problem for me already. Few hours of walking and window shopping really make my legs feel so "tire", pity them for doing meaningless exercises today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment