~Pity day~ 11:07 PM

Another 9 hours lectures today, but luck seems follow me, got two lectures finished earlier each for almost 1hr, plus one hour lecture skip to enjoy McD lunch, 9hours change 6hours lectures already. But the luck didn't follow me all the time today, raining after my German language class making me stuck at PPBL for almost 45 minutes. Looking all my friends back to their college with me alone left at there, I finally spend that 45minutes in study. This can be say as the first study or revision for after the this new semester had started!

2 comments:

Elynna said...

maybe all of ur class shd end with raining day then u will start study...haha

K!@N S3NG said...

depends also.If I am near my college, may be i will just walk back. I don't mind to get wet ...

Post a Comment