Chess change my life 12:40 PM


Chess really changes my life. I started playing chess since I was in Standard 4. Before I realize about this mental hobby, my result was damn poor and even being send to those class that people call it as “Pendidikan Khas”. I was in the class start from Standard 3 and the reason I being so “lucky” to get selected is because I still can’t memorize alphabets from A-Z. It’s kind of shame for me when I flash back about it again. But that not the main point about this post, it’s just to show that my result was really poor during that period. When I start to touch chess, it does help me a lot. Chess require a critical thinking mind and foremost, never feel too stress or give up. Soon after I started, chess become my hobby and I really like it. My result also getting better and even better, may be chess really help me in the way of studying. I start analyze thing from more perspectives, and I apply my chess skill in my study. And now, I am pursuing my first degree in one of the local public university, namely National University of Malaysia (UKM), I’m not a student need “special guidance” anymore. Chess does change my life. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment