~Bye bye 2009, welcome 2010~ 10:35 PM

Today is the last day of 2009, and most of my friends were not around. They seems busying in celebrating the new year, but for me, I just doing nothing except surfing the internet while checking for any good novel for me to read. Suddenly something cross through my mind, what I have done during year 2009? Seems like I am wasting my another precious year again. Every year I will wish that, I can change myself to become a better person, but seems laziness always follow me after I finished my secondary school. Last minute study and midnight oil burning already become my habits. No matter how hard I try, I can never get myself free from them. Hopefully, 2010 can be a new beginning for me. I wish that I can still chase back those time that I wasted before this even it's not so realistic for me. New year new aspirations, for this year I hope that I can spend more time on study rather than on internet or games.

!~Bye Bye 2009, Welcome 2010~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment