~LAZY=dark future~ 11:48 PM

being so lazy for this few weeks(guess already 3 weeks), I finally get the nice "return"... my Acuatrial Maths really not performs, but who to be blame? is me!!! kian seng is the one to be blame.. crazily lazy before Chinese New Year, and plan start study after the break... but what happen doesn't follow it... fail to plan = plan to fail, seems i can know this idiom better now.
Why the motivation that comes to me in the early year will gone so fast? I guess, time to learn self discipline.. must strike for better future, no pain no gain. Once get the pain must never repeat it, but seems saying is much easier than doing....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganbatte leh,dun always msn fb novel den can le haha....

K!@N S3NG said...

hoho.. even dun noe who are you, anyway thx ya. novel is nice yaya, can dream.. haha

Elynna said...

your admirer la...XDks add oil ya

我不再是我 said...

u can de lah...

Post a Comment