~Need More Exercising~ 11:15 PM

As usual, today I go for "futsal" in the evening. Just after around 1 hour of playing, UKM players approach us and say that they got practice today and they have letter from UKM as well. But one thing that I am not satisfy is that, why they can't the other group to leave. Is it because that group are same race with them, malay? By the way, may be due to lack of exercising after enter university, I seems so tire and feel like want faint already. I rest a while before I ride back to my hostel. I lay on the my room's floor for almost 20mins before the feel of exhausted move away. I need more exercise but seems don't that much of free time for me. Besides that, I didn't play badminton for quite a moment already, wish to play it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment